"Bukankan hati kita berkobar-kobar, ketika Ia berbicara dengan kita di tengah jalan dan ketika Ia menerangkan Kitab Suci kepada kita?" (Lukas 24:32)



14 Jan 2012

He leads me back

Some says that there are many ways to Rome… I was thinking about my trip to Singapore with my colleagues last month. One evening I decided to split away from them and go to Little India for sightseeing, because it was Deepavali's eve and I want to see the light up (Deepavali is popularly known as the "festival of lights" - link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali) and 'feel the atmosphere' there.

I never went to Little India before, therefore I borrow my friend’s city map so I won’t get lost during my solitary tour. As the night fall and I was heading to the MRT station, I was quite confused about the surrounding. I have walked to the right direction but then I decided to turn back, away from the MRT station. Finally after some minutes of studying the map and the surrounding landmarks, I found my way back to the MRT station.

Reflecting it into my life… there are some wrong turnings I’ve done in my life, but somehow God leads me back to Him. Through retreats, Bible study, private prayers… He guides me back to His open arms and find His path to be followed again.


Dear God, I thank You for not letting me get lost along my journey of life. Please always guide my way back to You. And if I should ever turn away from You, please don’t let me walk away from You. Lead me back to You in Your everlasting love and patience... Amen.



BSD, October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment