"Bukankan hati kita berkobar-kobar, ketika Ia berbicara dengan kita di tengah jalan dan ketika Ia menerangkan Kitab Suci kepada kita?" (Lukas 24:32)



16 Nov 2012

Guide me always dear God...



“I am the Lord your God,
    who teaches you what is best for you,
    who directs you in the way you should go.” (NIV, Isaiah 48:17)

Recently I came to like this particular verse, because I feel somehow it is related to Isaiah 55:8-9For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Instead of making my own plans and find my own way, it looks easier for me to just follow His guidance.

In order to be able to do that, I need to open my heart, my mind and my life to whatever plans God has in store for me. I also need to learn to be more sensitive to my conscience, so that I would be able to recognize Him when He speaks. Therefore I’ll know which way He would like me to take; through reflecting things that happen in my daily life or through prayers and some quiet moments to hear what He says through the Holy Bible. 

I learned from some past experiences that should I made some wrong turnings in my journey of life, somehow He will lead me back to the way He wants me to go through.  The circumstances usually will guide me to His path. This doesn’t mean that I give up because I meet dead ends, but because finally I understand that He won’t let me go this way or that way... Hence I give in to His will, believing that He has great plans for me, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11)

Thank you God for always guide my way in the direction which You want me to go... Enable me to always listen to Your voice. Help me to understand that You only want the best for me, even though I have not see the good things yet... Because the best is yet to come when I’m always be with You... 


BSD, 16 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment